I need assistance
I had a one iOS app earlier than(swift, storyboard)
I do change this app swiftui(iOS, watchOS, macOS)
Lastly i attempted distribute this challenge
macOS app distribute success
however iOS with watchOS app failed
Asset validation failed
Invalid Signature. A sealed useful resource is lacking or invalid. The file at path [.app/] just isn’t correctly signed. Ensure you have signed your utility with a distribution certificates, not an advert hoc certificates or a growth certificates. Confirm that the code signing settings in Xcode are appropriate on the goal stage (which override any values on the challenge stage). Moreover, be sure the bundle you’re importing was constructed utilizing a Launch goal in Xcode, not a Simulator goal. If you’re sure your code signing settings are appropriate, select “Clear All” in Xcode, delete the “construct” listing within the Finder, and rebuild your launch goal. For extra info, please seek the advice of https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Safety/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html (ID: a2f2c076-42d1-431d-8a34-b00b6bfd1c6f)
that is an error message
I attempted this
- Challenge -> Targets -> Choose your app -> Construct Settings -> Code Signing Id -> Debug -> Double faucet “iPhone Distribution” and alter it to “iPhone Developer”.
- Clear derived knowledge & reopen xcode.
- certification delete and obtain once more
- reset package deal chece -> replace final package deal model -> Restart Xcode -> Clear Challenge and Construct.
- Uncheck computerized signing and re test it.
- Construct settings -> Code Signing Id -> “iOS Growth” just isn’t included within the provisioning profile.
what occur to me…. I hope distribute success
i take advantage of xcode Model 14.0.1 (14A400)
ios goal 13.0
macos goal 12.3
watchos goal 8.0
Certificates file are Apple Growth, Apple Distribution
please assist me