Image a world the place clever drones autonomously examine every bit of infrastructure, together with warehouses, cell towers, energy vegetation, bridges and extra.
Drones grow to be indispensable at each worksite and essentially change their operations, lowering security dangers and prices. Issues are recognized rapidly with out arduous and harmful inspections. And so they’re tracked mechanically, so points get resolved earlier than prices add up.
This new method of working, the place drones autonomously function from anyplace, creates a safer, extra environment friendly world.
Skydio is working tirelessly to make this new world a actuality. And we’re excited to share how far we’ve include Skydio Dock and Distant Operations.
Be part of us for our unique occasion, Dock Day, as we share what we’ve been creating. Get firsthand views on how we’re fixing a few of the hardest challenges in AI with Skydio Dock and Distant Ops options.
Dock Day at a Look:
- Our CEO Adam Bry provides an replace on our imaginative and prescient and progress in reaching it
- Get an in depth have a look at the Skydio Dock and Skydio Distant Ops platform
- Hear conversations from early clients and see the real-world efficiency of Dock operations at present websites
- Hear from our regulatory leaders on how we make flying drones from a dock attainable at present
- Take part a reside Q & A with our CEO, Adam and different Skydio leaders
- And extra
- Be one of many first to find the most recent in distant, autonomous drone operations
- Be taught from business leaders pioneering these new options to resolve their largest challenges
- Take part within the dialog—ask Adam Bry and different Skydio leaders your hardest questions and listen to their views reside
- Join and community with different friends who’re attaining operational excellence by way of autonomy
December 07, 8:00 PM, SAST