Take heed to this text
WTWH Media invitations you to submit a session summary to be thought-about for presentation on the Robotics Summit & Expo, to be held Might 10-11, 2023 on the Boston Conference and Exhibition Middle.
The Robotics Summit & Expo focuses on the technical points concerned with the design, growth, manufacturing and supply of commercial-class robots.
Occasion organizers are searching for thought-provoking classes from compelling audio system in every of the next tracks:
- Applied sciences, Instruments and Platforms – Covers the most recent advances within the core applied sciences widespread to all courses of robots
- Design and Growth: Covers the most recent applied sciences, instruments and methodologies to simulate, prototype and construct commercial-class robots
- Manufacturability, Manufacturing and Distribution: Covers points associated to skilled design and quantity manufacturing of commercial-class robots
- Growing & Deploying AMRs Monitor – Focuses on the important thing enabling applied sciences and strategies that assist the design and growth of autonomous cellular robots.
Full monitor descriptions and matters will be discovered HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is January 13, 2022. To use to ship a session on the Robotics Summit & Expo click on HERE.
All audio system obtain:
- Complimentary full registration with admission to all keynotes, common classes, panels and particular occasions
- All breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Complimentary visitor registrations for as much as two attendees
The Robotics Summit & Expo shall be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Discussion board, a convention targeted on easing and rushing the event of the following era of commercial-class healthcare robots.
Additionally co-located with the Robotics Summit occasion is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier business occasion for medical expertise professionals, at present in its ninth 12 months. Each occasions appeal to engineering and enterprise professionals from a broad vary of healthcare and medical expertise backgrounds.
For details about sponsorship and exhibition alternatives, obtain the prospectus. Questions relating to sponsorship alternatives must be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions relating to Robotics Summit convention programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.