Oracle got here to our faculty for on-campus hiring for batch 2023. They got here for Technical Analyst (Help ACS) position through which they’re offering each INTERN+FTE for this position.
I assumed there can be many interview rounds however I used to be shocked after the preplacement discuss. Within the preplacement discuss, they knowledgeable us that there can be only one closing spherical of interviews. However that single spherical of interviews isn’t easy, it’s like combining 4 totally different rounds of interviews in a single interview. We can be interviewed by 4 interviewers who can be testing us with every talent now we have and likewise asking varied topic questions. Solely shortlisted college students can attend the preplacement discuss.
Complete Course of: Digital On-line mode: Platform: Hackerrank
Spherical 1: Period: 2 hr. Problem: Exhausting. There are 4 sections through which there are 2 coding questions, 1 REST API, 1 DBMS(SQL question), and 5 MCQs (OS, DSA, Pseudocode, DBMS, APTI) whole of 9 questions.
- Coding -There have been 2 questions, one was medium and one other was very laborious(Connecting to database REST API ) for my good friend one of many questions was like node js database connecting questions was very laborious questions. I have solved 1 medium-rated query.
- MCQ Questions- There have been 7 questions that cowl varied ideas like
- DSA and DB
- Math logical
- Discovering time complexity for the given code
- Normal aptitude: Every query carries a 6 or 4 mark and likewise questions weren’t direct and straightforward it was medium to hard-rated questions.
- SQL QUERY: A really very laborious question was given. I used to be not capable of resolve this. Largely be part of associated questions may be requested and likewise questions can be extra advanced. That is the corporate the place the primary spherical is difficult in coding and SQL question part as in comparison with all firms throughout placements.
To get certified for the subsequent spherical no less than resolve 1 coding query, SQL question, and a few MCQs.
ROUND 2: DURATION: 1:30 MIN. DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM-HARD. There have been a complete of 4 interviewers in a single single panel, the first one can be asking about coding dsa ideas, 2nd one can be projected technical stuff and a few database ideas and a few database principle, third one can be asking about database queries, and the 4th one can be asking situational-based questions like he would be the HR so
some normal questions can be requested him.
Technical Interview: The interview begins with their introduction, 4 interviewers launched themselves they usually requested me to introduce myself. After my introduction, they had been seeing my resume, after which 2 interviewers began asking about my venture, very deep questions on my venture algorithm, and many others.
I defined as a lot as I can however the interviewer isn’t glad with my rationalization of the venture. He requested me about which is my favourite topic. I stated networks. Then interviewer gave one coding query which is a quite simple query:
- Reverse the given string after which after explaining my code and method. He gave the enter string with some little modifications that are of the string containing some particular characters additionally he instructed me to reverse the string excluding particular characters and I coded utilizing ASCII after which I defined my ASCII method to the query, and he was glad with my solutions. For me, the interviewer was not concentrating extra on the coding half however for my good friend, the interviewer was asking him to write down code for Manhattan distance within the hackerrank platform after which palindrome code after which discover the subsequence within the palindrome, so we are able to’t say something, the interviewer can ask something. So be ready for all the things.
- He began by asking about OOPS ideas as I’ve talked about in my space of curiosity, he requested me to write down code for technique overloading and technique overriding and requested me to clarify that, he requested me about inheritance and a few
normal oops questions and likewise he requested me concerning the join-based query by assuming 2 tables situations he requested me what can we do. I answered with joins ideas, he was glad, and likewise he requested me for extra view-based questions and likewise queries utilizing view.
- 2nd interviewer began asking questions that are totally primarily based on the database principle ideas just like the distinction between SQL and PL/SQL, major key, the overseas key, Combination capabilities, what’s the usage of combination capabilities,
the distinction between major and distinctive key, can we use the place and having
in the identical question? distinction between the place and having clauses, some PL/SQL questions, triggers, kinds of triggers, cursor, why cursor is used?
- third interviewer began asking some java primarily based questions like how java is sort of a platform-independent language clarify?, what’s Exception, the distinction between an exception and an error, how are you going to resolve it, and what consumer defines an exception.
?, Have u used any user-defined exceptions? What’s the distinction between python and java, compile time and run time, and the distinction between the online server and DB server?
- Questions come up from networks as a result of I stated my favourite topic is networks. Some questions had been what’s the Port quantity and what’s its use of it, the distinction between TCP and UDP, what’s a Digital certificates, some
encryption course of, who can be giving the digital certificates, and likewise who’s liable for that, I defined symmetric and Uneven cryptography, and he requested me about the private and non-private keys who can be offering that key why that’s required, who encrypts and decrypts the message, what’s a socket.
- Once more some database questions in java, how are you going to join java and the database I answered his JDBC, after which he requested me to write down the code however I stated I can’t recall it as a result of I’m not certain concerning the database code. He requested me do u know HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Then they had been discussing with themselves, and everybody was glad with their questions and my solutions, after that some normal questions like what’s your ardour different than finding out additionally I instructed them my gardening hobbies, then
he requested me about industrial coaching and its period that I’ve talked about in my resume, then he requested me what did u be taught from that. Then he requested me concerning the certification I discussed in my CV, then he requested me whether or not u have participated in a hackathon, and apart from
research he requested some normal questions.
- Finally, they requested me Do u have any questions for us and I requested them 2questions about their firm. The interviewer won’t simply blindly hearken to your solutions though it’s appropriate he can be asking you want are u certain? about this, like he can be testing how robust you’re and your accuracy within the solutions ideas all the things. So whereas answering be assured and really certain about it.
- Depth Questioning in Tasks and Areas of Curiosity
- SQL Queries
- Extra information about Database
- Good at Java programming and connecting SQL.
- Undergo every line that u point out in your resume.
- Clarify tasks which you’re certain about and assured in answering via.
- Should you actually don’t know the reply simply merely don’t say I Don’t
- Comprehend it creates a nasty impression about u, so inform them I’m not certain and inform your reply with their permission opinion.
- Be robust in OOPS, DBMS, DSA, NETWORKS, CODING, OS and
- Some puzzles to cracking any interviews.
Completely 8 college students had been chosen from my faculty.
- Should you bought rejected don’t fear about it as a result of I bought rejected by many firms and the factor which I did is get robust in all of the areas additionally I took notes like what are all of the errors that I make in interviews that make me get rejected. I realized from my Errors.
- There’s loads of Fish within the Sea, catch one other Fish.
- Consistency and HARD WORK is the Key to Success.
ALL THE BEST.