Mornsun has added a 1500W AC/DC energy provide to its LMF1500-20Bxx sequence. The enclosed energy provide includes a excessive power density and comes with good EMC efficiency. The module gives a variable fan pace management and includes a energy effectivity of as much as 94%. The facility provide includes a built-in energetic PFC operate and is able to working at a variety of enter voltage of as much as 370V DC. The facility provide module helps 3+1 parallel redundancy and present sharing. The compact dimension, excessive effectivity and big selection of operations make it appropriate for software within the industrial management system, LED, road mild management, telecommunications, good residence, and so forth.
The facility provide has a low no-load energy consumption and a excessive effectivity of as much as 94% making it appropriate to be used in power-efficient purposes. Moreover, the ability provide gives each AC and DC twin use and is available in a compact package deal measuring simply 250 x127 x40.5 mm. This enclosed energy provide comes with bolstered insulation for added security and gives safety options corresponding to Output brief circuit, 5s constant-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature safety.
In response to the corporate, LMF 1500-20Bxx may be linked in parallel to supply larger energy. It includes a 5G anti-vibration functionality making it superb to make use of in harsh industrial environments. The facility provide may be employed in a large space of purposes together with robotics, safety, telecommunication, good residence, and so forth.
Key Options of LMF1500-20Bxx Sequence
- Vast enter voltage vary 85 – 264VACor 120- 370VDC
- Accepts AC or DC enter (dual-use of the identical terminal)
- Constructed-in energetic PFC operate
- Working ambient temperature vary: -40℃to+70℃
- Excessive reliability, effectivity as much as 94%
- Wide selection of adjustable output voltage
- Output brief circuit, 5s constant-current, over-voltage, over-temperature safety
- Help 3+1 parallel redundancy, present sharing
- Working as much as 5000m altitude
- Fan pace routinely adjustable
- Security in response to IEC/EN/UL62368-1, EN/ES/IEC60601-1, IEC60335-1, GB4943.1